ClarkDietrich studs are made in a variety of flange widths to meet different applications
Find the system you need with:
ClarkDietrich iTools - Structural Stud Lookup Tool
- Standard Web Size: 2-1/2” (250S), 3-1/2” (350S), 3-5/8” (362S), 4” (400S), 5-1/2” (550S), 6” (600S), 8” (800S), 10” (1000S), 12” (1200S), 14” (1400S)
- Flange Sizes: 1-3/8”, 1-5/8”, 2”, 2-1/2”, 3”.
- Thickness: 33 mils (20ga), 43 mils (18ga), 54 mils (16ga), 68 mils (14ga) and 97 mils (12ga).
- 33mil (20ga) and 43mil (18ga) framing products are produced with 33ksi steel.
- 54mil (16ga), 68mil (14ga) and 97mil (12ga) products are produced with 50ksi steel unless otherwise noted.
- Standard coating: CP60 (CP90 available)
- Additional member depths of 7-1/4", 9-1/4", 11-1/2", 13-1/2" and 14" are also available.
- All studs are color coded for easy identification.
ClarkDietrich S137 (CWN) member have a 1-3/8" flange and 3/8" return and are used to support the exterior skin or cladding material (metal, stone, tile, glass, etc.) and the wind loads to which they are subjected.
ClarkDietrich S162 (CSJ) members have a 1-5/8" flange and a 1/2" return and are considered the industry standard. S162 members are preferred for most curtain wall applications. They also provide the vertical strength necessary for demanding load-bearing structural applications and sufficient strength for many joist applications.
ClarkDietrich S200 (CSW) members a 2" wide flange and a 5/8" return that provides a larger bearing surface for attaching sub-flooring or sheathing materials. This framing member is also used in axial load-bearing wall assemblies.
ClarkDietrich S250 (CSE) members have a 2-1/2" wide flange and a 5/8" return and are used in floor joist assemblies and heavy loading conditions.
ClarkDietrich S300 (CSS) members have a 3" flange and a 5/8" return and are used in very heavy loading and long spanning conditions.
See ClarkDietrich's Product Identification sheet for more on how to identify our products.