Provide reinforcement at critical load points to prevent web crippling
(QTWS) EasyClip™ Quick Twist Web Stiffeners are used to provide reinforcement of joist webs to prevent crippling.
Web reinforcement is often required by design to enhance the load capacity of joists. The unique design of this web stiffener allows the installer to insert the stiffener on the inside of the joist after the joist is installed. This stiffener eliminates the need to pre-insert traditional web stiffeners prior to joist installation. The one-piece assembly is easily rotated in-place for a tight fit.
- Simple, post installation assembly
- Easily rotated in-place for a tight fit
- Pre-punched for easy installation of fasteners
- Solid 12 gauge construction
- One-piece assembly
The unique design of the EasyClip QuickTwist web stiffener allows it to be easily rotated in-place for a tight fit between flanges. The web stiffener shall be secured to the web of the joint with (3) #10-16 screws. Screws shall be driven through the top, bottom and middle prepunched holes as shown in the illustrations.
- ASTM A653 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) or Zinc-Iron Alloy-Coated (Galvannealed) by the Hot-Dip Process
- ASTM A1003 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Carbon, Metallic- and Nonmetallic-Coated for Cold-Formed Framing Members
- SDS For ASTM A1003 Steel Framing Products For Interior Framing, Exterior Framing and Clips/Accessories
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|3-1/2" Wide EasyClip™ Quick Twist Web Stiffener
|6" Wide EasyClip™ Quick Twist Web Stiffener
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.