Provides a quick and efficient method to prevent joist rotation
TradeReady® structural blocking is the third component of the TradeReady® steel floor system. Structural blocking is pre-cut to fit securely between the underside of the floor joists to prevent joist rotation.
Structural blocking is an economical alternative to cross bracing, X-bracing or strapping. A continuous row of blocking should be installed every 8' O.C. maximum and staggered for easy attachment. Pre-punched holes for quick attachment.
- Economical alternative to strapping, x-bracing or tension bracing.
- Pre-cut to fit 12", 16", 19.2" or 24" spacing.
- Pre-punched holes for quick attachment.
- Available in 18 gauge, CP60.
Caution: In order to prevent joist rolling, the TradyReady® Structural blocking must be tied into the structure or otherwise braced against lateral movement.
Note: Structural blocking is not required if sheathing is applied to the joists top and bottom.
2-1/2" x 12"
2-1/2" x 16"
2-1/2" x 19.2"
2-1/2" x 24"
Gauge: 18 gauge (43mil)
Design Thickness: 0.0451 inches
Coating: CP60 per ASTM C955
A continuous row of TradeReady structural blocking should be installed every 8' o.c. maximum and staggered for easy attachment. Blocking is secured to each joist flange using two #10 screws at each end.
Code Approvals & Performance Standards
- ASTM A653 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) or Zinc-Iron Alloy-Coated (Galvannealed) by the Hot-Dip Process
- ASTM A1003 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Carbon, Metallic- and Nonmetallic-Coated for Cold-Formed Framing Members
- SDS For ASTM A1003 Steel Framing Products For Interior Framing, Exterior Framing and Clips/Accessories
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|TDSB||TradeReady® Structural Bridging|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.