ClarkDietrich Cold-Formed Steel Track
U-shaped channel runners used as the top and bottom tracks to secure wall studs or end support closures for floor joist framing.
- Standard Web Size: 2-1/2”, 3-1/2”, 3-5/8”, 4”, 5-1/2”, 6”, 8”, 10”, 12”, 14”
- Leg heights: 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2”, 2” and 3”.
- Thickness: 33 mils (20ga), 43 mils (18ga), 54 mils (16ga), 68 mils (14ga) and 97 mils (12ga).
33mil (20ga) and 43mil (18ga) framing products are produced with 33ksi steel.
54mil (16ga), 68mil (14ga) and 97mil (12ga) products are produced with 50ksi steelunless otherwise noted.
- Standard coating: CP60 (G90 available)
- Standard 10’ lengths. (Custom lengths available)
- Additional member depths of 7-1/4", 9-1/4", 11-1/2", 13-1/2" and 14" are also available.
- All track are color coded for easy identification.
ClarkDietrich structural track is a U-shaped framing component used as top and bottom runners to secure wall studs. Structural track is also used as end support closures for joists at exterior or foundation walls, head and sill plates of wall openings and solid blocking. Track is normally ordered in corresponding size and gauge to the wall studs. Longer leg track is used for Deep Leg Deflection Track conditions or to accommodate uneven or inconsistent floor or ceiling conditions. DoubleTrack™ or track-over-track deflection systems are also available.
See ClarkDietrich's Product Identification sheet for more on how to identify our products.
Need Product Data Sheets or Submittals?
For product data sheets with section properties for all Structural Track profiles available, use the Launch SubmittalPro link found on the bottom of this page.
ASTM & Code Standards:
- AISI North American Specification [NASPEC] 2001 w/ 2004 Supplement
- Structural framing is produced to meet or exceed ASTM C955
- Galvanized sheet steel meets or exceeds requirements of ASTM A1003
- ClarkDietrich's structural framing comply with the SFIA Code Compliance Certification Program, ICC-ES Evaluation Report ESR-1166P and Intertek CCRR-0206
Check the updated list of Certified Production Facilities at Intertek's website at www.intertek.com/building/sfia
- For installation & storage information refer to ASTM C1007
- SDS & Product Certification Information