Welded-Wire Lath (Structa-Wire)
Innovative Stucco Reinforcing Products from Structa Wire Corp
Welded Wire Stucco Reinforcing Products for 3 Coat & 1 Coat Stucco
- From the inside out, we make stucco beautiful.
- We provide engineered, tested and approved solutions for stucco walls, ceilings and corners.
- Our products employ the patented use of ‘cold rolled’ or flat wires to increase strength and structural performance.
- We give design consideration to every detail to ensure worker friendliness & construction site efficiency.
- Technical and engineering support provided.
- Meets IAPMO ER 2017 in compliance with the 2012 International Building Code® (IBC)
heavy duty Reinforcing Mega Lath is a self-furring welded wire that provides heavy-duty reinforcing for both stucco and stone installation.
Stucco Reinforcing Structa-Wire lath is a welded wire lath, engineered to enhance the performance of stucco cladding and is a part of the ClarkDietrich Easy Embedment System.
Superior Stucco Reinforcing Structalath Twin Trac is an innovative reinforcing lath that simplifies the attachment of lath to wood and steel studs.
Corner Reinforcing Innovative Structa V Truss is the result of our continued commitment to providing the best lathing products possible.
V Truss - Walls & Ceilings
wall & ceilings Reinforcing V Truss for Walls & Ceilings is designed to improve the performance of stucco on overhead surfaces.
Wire Corner Reinforcement
Stronger exterior corners A welded wire, right angle assembly, affording a truer, stronger, exterior corner that reduces cracking in Portland cement plaster or stucco. Wire corners are to be installed below the stucco surface, embedded at least 1...