V Truss for Walls & Ceilings is a self-furring welded wire lath for use as an alternative to 3.4lb rib metal lath.
IMPROVED STUCCO PERFORMANCE
In the past, applying stucco overhead has meant contending with falling stucco, poor embedment, and cracking. At Structa Wire, we have eliminated these frustrations with the design of a unique sheet product. V Truss for Walls & Ceilings, also known as Structa Rib Lath, features key elements that work together to provide easy installation, decreased fall-out and a smooth 'crack-free' soffit. The product was refined and improved through a series of field trials. It was so well received that a contractor claimed that this product would "revolutionize" the stucco industry.
STRONG, SAFE AND EASY TO USE
V Truss for Walls & Ceilings combines a series of 3/8-inch 'V' shaped trusses, and heavy perforated draft paper that is sandwiched between the primary sheet and back layer of stiffening wires. The sheets are lightweight, yet strong and easy to cut. Attachment points are identified on the printed kraft paper for ease of installation.
- V Truss for Walls & Ceilings has stiff backing wires
- The lap joints are single mesh at ends and sides
- Single mesh lap joints provide for full keying & embedment
- The product can span 24" o.c.
- On walls, the product can span 24" open framing (metal or wood)
- ASTM A641 Standard Specification for Zinc–Coated (Galvanized) Carbon Steel Wire
- ASTM C933 Standard Specification for Welded Wire Lath
- ASTM C1063 Standard Specification for Installation of Lathing and Furring to Receive Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- IBC 2507 IBC Chapter 25 gypsum board gypsum panel products and plaster
- IAPMO ER-2017 Metal Lath
- IRC R703.7.1 IRC Chapter 7 Wall Covering
- SDS StructaWire for StructaWire products
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|V Truss Walls & Ceilings||V Truss Walls & Ceilings|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.