V Truss offers advancements over the original Structa Corner design, including greater strength, ease of installation and increased embedment.
STRAIGHT AND TRUE CORNER REINFORCEMENT
- Structa V Truss is engineered to provide superior reinforcement for stucco corners
- Its unique 'Truss' design ensures a 'true' straight corner every time
- It provides improved embedment
- The product allows for lots of nailing opportunities
- It’s easy to handle, with few sharp ends
- Twin Tracs allow for easy attachment and increased rigidity
STRUCTA V TRUSS IS AVAILABLE IN 3 PROFILES: 3 COAT, 1 COAT AND BULLNOSE
- V Truss 3 Coat and 1 Coat have three nose wire – 2 1/2" legs
- They are available in 10'
- V Truss Bullnose has four nose wires to give a smooth and round nose
- Specialty profiles are available in our original Structacorner 'loop' design
- Structacorner Arch is available in 3 coat and Bullnose (7/16" radius)
- Structacorner Short Flange is available is 3 Coat, 1 Coat or Bullnose
- Short Flanges are 2-1/2" by 1-1/2" leg lengths
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|V Truss Bullnose Corner
|V Truss Corners
|V Truss Straight Corner
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.