Preformed tabs at standard spacings for rapid and easy installation
TradeReady® rim track is another major component of the TradeReady® steel floor system. The rim is an integral part of the system and drastically reduces framing time and effort. Rims have preformed attachment tabs at 12", 16", 19.2" or 24" O.C. spacing to eliminate layout time. The tabs are also prepunched to ensure fast, accurate and proper fastener placement. Embossed stiffening ribs on each side of the preformed tabs provide additional reinforcement, resulting in a significant reduction of web stiffeners (squash blocks) and support clips in a majority of applications. Once rims are installed, simply tilt up the floor joist, abut to the tab and screw attach.
- Rims have preformed tabs at 12", 16", 19.2" or 24" intervals.
- Eliminates or drastically reduces support clips, joist hangers and web stiffeners.
- Standard 12' lengths.
- Sizes include 7-1/4", 8", 9-1/4", 10", 11-1/4", 12" and 14".
- UL listed assemblies L564, G551, G553, G578, G579, G591, H516, P546, P561 and P562
- U.S. Patent Nos. 6,301,854; 6,691,478; 6,418,694; 6,691,487; 6,761,005; 7,240,459
Canadian Patent No. 2319346, Mexican Patent No. 243294