IS-300 diamond-punched paper edging allows for easier feathering, faster drying, and high bonding strength, which assures even lay-down of the paper, providing maximum adhesion without rippling or blistering. Apply with all-purpose joint-compound.
- Vertical or horizontal inside 90° corners
- Clean installation
- Composite PVC provides a tough, durable corner
- Perfect corners without paper fuzz-up during finishing and sanding
- Measure wall height and subtract 1/2”. Measure and cut IS-300 using a scissors or utility knife.
- With a 4” or 5” taping knife, apply a smooth, liberal coat of all-purpose compound to corner.
- Press IS-300 into the wet compound. Adjust if necessary to create a straight line.
- Wipe down tight with taping knife using a little additional pressure on the outer edges of IS-300. Immediately apply a light skim coat of compound over surface. Wipe down tight and smooth. Let dry completely over several hours or overnight.
- With a 6” or 8” taping knife, apply your final coat of compound feathering the compound beyond previous coat. Let dry completely over several hours or overnight.
- Sand lightly with 120 grit sandpaper. IS-300 will not fuzz-up like paper or mesh tapes.
REPAIRS OVER PAINTED SURFACES
ClarkDietrich recommends the use of Strait-Flex Super-Bond mixed with all-purpose joint compound to enhance bondability.
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from weather and moisture.
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.