USED TO FINISH RAW EDGES OF WALLBOARD
Vinyl Corp. bullnose “J” bead for surface application is designed to be applied after the wallboard is installed. Cover the raw edges of wallboard with a 3/4" radius bead. The perforated flange accepts joint compound or veneer plaster for a flush finish.
- Moisture and dent resistant.
- Produces finished edges at panel terminations.
- Nail or slip on.
Material: 0.028 PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
Product Data & Ordering Information
|BJB50S||1/2"||1" perforated flanges,
short back leg
For additional vinyl profile sizes visit Vinyl Corp™ Corner Bead web page.
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM C1047 - Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base
- ASTM D3678 Class 2 materials
- Installation: ASTM C840 & C841 (Interior Finishes)
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.