Versatile, rigid corner reinforcement for off-angled wallboard intersections
120/135° corner or splayed bead (VLSB) (formerly known as CB125 120+) is used to finish off angle interior corners from 120–135°. Designed to provide straight, rust-proof, dent-resistant corners, the flexibility of vinyl splay bead allows a flush fit on many unusual outside wallboard intersections. Multiple perforations along the 1-1/4" flanges enhance joint compound bonding. Easy to apply, this vinyl trim can be nailed, stapled or attached with a high tack spray adhesive. Vinyl beads are easily cut with snips, utility knife or scissors without distorting the profile.
- Rust proof and dent resistant.
- Multiple perforations enhance joint compound bond.
- Flexibility allows flush fit on unusual outside corner angles.
Material: 0.028 PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
Product Data & Ordering Information
|1-1/4" x 1-1/4"||8'||16 lbs.||50|
|1-1/4" x 1-1/4"||10'||20 lbs.||50|
For additional vinyl profile sizes and lengths visit Vinyl Corp™ Corner Bead web page.
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM C1047
- ASTM D3678 Class 2 materials
- Installation: ASTM C840 & C 841 (interior finishes)
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.