Rust-proof, impact-resistant vinyl corner reinforcement
Vinyl corner bead (VLCB) (formerly known as CB125) is a rigid, easy-to-apply 90° corner reinforcement that can be nailed or stapled into place. Multiple perforations along the 1-1/4" flanges enhance joint compound bonding. The pronounced nose provides a ground and screed to help the finisher achieve precise finishing depth.
Rigid vinyl is dent resistant, rust proof and maintains shape with no sharp edges or burrs when field cut. All vinyl products readily accept finish treatments such as paint and spray or roll-on textures.
- Rust proof and dent resistant.
- Multiple perforations enhance joint compound bond.
- Maintains shape with no sharp edges or burrs when field cut.
- Easily cut with snips, utility knives or scissors.
Material: 0.028 PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
Product Data & Ordering Information
|1-1/4" x 1-1/4"||8'||16 lbs.||50|
|1-1/4" x 1-1/4"||10'||20 lbs.||50|
For additional vinyl profile sizes and lengths visit Vinyl Corp™ Corner Bead web page.
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM C1047 - Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base
- ASTM D3678 Class 2 materials
- Installation: ASTM C840 & C 841 (interior finishes)
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.