Ultra-Patch easily installs using standard drywall compounds and will not fuzz-up during sanding. One Ultra-Patch repairs holes up to three inches in diameter.
- Quickly repairs damage to drywall
- The most economical and permanent way to repair drywall
- Outperforms metal patches.
- Easily installs using standard drywall compounds.
- To apply, lightly sand area to be repaired.
- Apply drywall compound 1/8”-1/4” thick directly to back of patch.
- Place patch over center of repair and wipe down flat to wall using joint knife.
- Immediately skim-coat patch and let dry.
- Apply second coat, let dry, and sand. Compound that remains on backside of Perma-Patch makes patch very rigid in the damaged area.
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from weather and moisture.
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|ULTP-2PK, ULTP-100, ULTP-500||Ultra-Patch|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.