SwiftClip™ L-Series Support Clips
Pre-punched SwiftClips™ are used for multiple construction applications. They are commonly used for lateral bracing CRC connections, header & sill connections and floor joist hangers.
- Precut clip lengths vs. chop-cutting 10' sticks of unpunched angle
- Used for multiple construction applications
- Pre-punched for quicker screw attachments
- All clips are punched to accommodate for CRC lateral bracing connections
- Fits inside the wall stud flanges
- Marked and easy to identify per ClarkDietrich Engineering shop drawings
- Clips are shipped in ClarkDietrich ClipExpress buckets
Extended SwiftClip™ LE-Series
USED In rigid attachments of wall studs to the structure ClarkDietrich’s Extended SwiftClip™ LE-Series rigid framing clip is used to attach exterior wall studs to the structure of the building.
SwiftClip™ 150 x 150 LS-Series
SwiftClip™ 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" (LS-Series) 1-1/2" leg x 1-1/2" leg fixed/ridged connection clip. SwiftClip L-Series support clips are used in multiple construction projects, specifically in conjunction with structural...
SwiftClip™ 150 x 300 LE-Series
SwiftClip™ 1-1/2" x 3" (LE-Series) 1-1/2” leg x 3” leg fixed/rigid connection clip SwiftClip support clips are used in multiple construction projects, specifically in conjunction with structural studs and track....
SwiftClip™ 300 x 300 LA-Series Support Clip
SwiftClip™ 3" x 3" (LA-Series) Pre-punched SwiftClips™ are used for multiple construction applications. 3" leg x 3" leg clips are commonly used for floor joist hangers and truss connections.