Wet-Stick utilizes a water-activated adhesive applied to the inside of the flanges for attachment to the drywall corner. Simply spray with water to activate the adhesive and attach to 90-degree outside corners. No need for joint compound or mechanical fasteners for attachment. Small beaded nose creates a straight and clean edge and requires a only a small fill coat to finish.
- Vertical or horizontal outside 90º corners
- High traffic areas where bumps and dents commonly occur
- Impact-resistant nose
- Provides beautiful corner without fuzz-up during finishing and sanding
- No delayed shrinkage or edge cracking
- Measure and cut Wet-Stick to length using a scissors or snips.
- Using a spray bottle or pump sprayer, wet the inside of Wet-Stick with clean water. Stand up Wet-Stick against wall to let excess water drip off. Do not use a sponge on Wet-Stick as it may remove adhesive.
- When adhesive feels tacky (45 seconds), apply Wet-Stick onto corner.
- With an 8” taping knife, apply fill coat with light-weight or all-purpose compound over Wet-Stick. Let dry completely.
- With a 10” taping knife, apply finish coat of compound smoothly over previous coat. Let dry completely.
- Use 100-150 grit sandpaper when finish coat is all-purpose compound (harder compound). Use 120-200 grit sandpaper when finish coat is lightweight compound (softer compound). Wet-Stick will not fuzz-up like other paper-laminated corner beads.
ASTM & Code Standards:
- ASTM C1047 - Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from weather and moisture.
Product submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|WS-8, WS-9, WS-10, WS-12||Strait-Flex® Wet-Stick|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.