Designed for tile, marble and granite and water and mold resistant
Produces straight, strong, and water-proof inside, outside and off-angle corners.
Tile-Tape prevents leaks caused by common grout cracks. Tile-Tape is applied over seams and corners formed by tile substrate and mold resistant boards in wet areas. Tile-Tape is manufactured from a composite material giving the tape strength and mold-resistant qualities. Two times stronger than paper or mesh tape, it will not cut or snag when applying tile setting compound with a notched trowel.
- Produces straight, strong, and water-proof inside, outside and off-angled corners
- Prevents leaks caused by common grout cracks
- Mold and alkali resistant
- Watertight seams
- Will not cut or snag with notched trowel when applying tile setting compound
- Apply over fiber cement board, green board, mold-resistant board, or water-resistant board in wet areas (tubs, showers, tile counter tops, tub deck, and steps)
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||Width||Length||Wholesale Case|
- Cut Tile-Tape to desired length.
- Fold in half at center crease for inside or outside corners.
- For inside corners, print-side faces out.
- For outside corners, print-side faces wall.
- Using a 5” or 6” taping knife, apply a liberal coat of tile-setting compound such as latex-fortified mortar or Type 1 organic adhesive to flat joints or inside corners. Press Tile-Tape into wet compound.
- Adjust if necessary to create a straight line and wipe down with taping knife.
- Apply tile-setting compound with notched trowel and install tile or marble.
Code Approvals & Performance Standards
- ASTM C1047 Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from weather and moisture.
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.