DESIGNED for outside 90° corners where large voids and irregularities occur
Diamond-punched paper edging allows for easier feathering, faster drying, and the highest bonding strength.
OS-400 can also be used on double 5/8" drywall applications. The diamond-punched paper edging allows for easier feathering, faster drying, and the highest bonding strength. Also guarantees an even lay-down of the paper, providing maximum adhesion with no rippling or blistering. Apply with all-purpose joint-compound.
- Double 5/8" drywall applications and outside 90° corners where there are large drywall irregularities
- Clean installation
- Composite backing provides a tough, durable corner with no rust
- Nose resists dents and ensures perfect corners without paper fuzz-up during finishing and sanding
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||Width||Length||Wholesale Case|
|OS400-8||4"||8'||50pcs (400 lf)||32|
|OS400-9||9'||50pcs (450 lf)||32|
|OS400-10||10'||50pcs (500 lf)||32|
|OS400-12||12'||50pcs (600 lf)||32|
- Measure wall height and subtract 1/2”. Measure and cut OS-400 using a scissors or utility knife.
- With a 4” or 5” taping knife, apply a smooth, liberal coat of all-purpose compound to corner.
- Press OS-400 into the wet compound. Adjust if necessary to create a straight line.
- Wipe down tight with taping knife using a little additional pressure on the outer edges of OS-400. Immediately apply a light skim coat of compound over surface. Wipe down tight and smooth. Let dry completely over several hours or overnight.
- With a 6” or 8” taping knife, apply your final coat of compound feathering the compound beyond previous coat. Let dry completely over several hours or overnight
- Sand lightly with 120 grit sandpaper. OS-400 will not fuzz-up like paper or mesh tapes.
Code Approvals & Performance Standards
- ASTM C1047 Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base
- SDS Strait-Flex - Stick Corner Trims For Stick Corner Trims
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from weather and moisture.
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.