L-Bead on a roll that performs like conventional L-Bead.
- Window returns, sky lights, and wall edges
- Produced for drywall thickness of 1/2” standard and 5/8”
- Note: Full composite materials, not paper-faced
- Cut L-Bead to desired length. Fold L-Bead in half at center crease with print size facing each other.
- Apply all-purpose compound to corner. Press L-Bead into the wet compound, adjust to create a straight line, and wipe down with a taping knife.
- A second coat can be applied immediately. Let dry completely over several hours or overnight.
- With a 6” or 8” taping knife, apply your final coat of compound feathering the compound beyond previous coat. Let dry completely over several hours or overnight.
- Sand lightly with 120 grit sandpaper. L-Bead will not fuzz-up like paper or mesh tapes.
ASTM & Code Standards:
- ASTM C1047 - Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from weather and moisture.
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.