Pipe-Patch is a copper pipe patch for mis-cut drywall around ceiling lights and can light receptacles. Pipe-Patch will not fuzz-up during sanding.
- Pre-cut to fit 1/2" and 3/4" copper pipes
- Mis-cut drywall around ceiling lights and can light receptacles.
- Great for fire taping
- Pipe-Patch repairs and reinforces mis-cut drywall
- To apply, lightly sand area to be repaired.
- Apply drywall compound 1/8”-1/4" thick directly to back of patch.
- Place patch over center of repair and wipe down flat to wall using joint knife.
- Immediately skim-coat patch and let dry.
- Apply second coat, let dry, and sand.
- Compound that remains on backside of Pipe-Patch makes patch very rigid in the damaged area.
- REPAIRS OVER PAINTED SURFACES - recommend the use of Strait-Flex Super-Bond mixed with all-purpose joint compound to enhance bondability
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from weather and moisture.
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|PIP50-100, PIP50-500, PIP75-100, PIP75-500||Pipe-Patch|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.