The patches are imprinted with can light and standard receptacle patterns for easy trimming. Perma-Patch will not fuzz-up during sanding. One Perma-Patch repairs holes up to five inches in diameter.
- Outperforms metal patches
- Quickly repairs door knob damage to drywall
- Makes easy repairs to receptacles, ceiling and can lights, and miscuts
- Imprinted with can light and standard receptacle patterns for easy trimming
- The most economical and permanent way to repair drywall
- To apply, lightly sand area to be repaired.
- Apply drywall compound 1/8”-1/4” thick directly to back of patch.
- Place patch over center of repair and wipe down flat to wall using joint knife.
- Immediately skim-coat patch and let dry.
- Apply second coat, let dry, and sand. Compound that remains on backside of Perma-Patch makes patch very rigid in the damaged area.
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|PP-2PK, PP-100, PP-500||Perma-Patch|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.