multi-purpose drywall patch
Perma-Patch quickly repairs doorknob damage to drywall and is ideal for mis-cut or relocation of receptacles, ceiling and can lights.
The patches are imprinted with can light and standard receptacle patterns for easy trimming. Perma-Patch will not fuzz-up during sanding. One Perma-Patch repairs holes up to five inches in diameter.
- Outperforms metal patches
- Quickly repairs door knob damage to drywall
- Makes easy repairs to receptacles, ceiling and can lights, and miscuts
- Imprinted with can light and standard receptacle patterns for easy trimming
- The most economical and permanent way to repair drywall
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||Width||Type||Wholesale Case|
|PP-2PK||8" x 8"||2 Pack Card||50 cards of 2||24|
|PP-100||8" x 8"||10 Count Bag||10 bags of 10||24|
|PP-500||8" x 8"||10 Count Bag||50 bags of 10||24|
- To apply, lightly sand area to be repaired.
- Apply drywall compound 1/8”-1/4” thick directly to back of patch.
- Place patch over center of repair and wipe down flat to wall using joint knife.
- Immediately skim-coat patch and let dry.
- Apply second coat, let dry, and sand. Compound that remains on backside of Perma-Patch makes patch very rigid in the damaged area.
Code Approvals & Performance Standards
- ASTM C1047 Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base
- SDS Strait-Flex - Joint Tape For Joint Tape
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from weather and moisture.
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|PP-2PK, PP-100, PP-500||Perma-Patch|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.