Paper-Faced Beads & Trims
Used to create a sharp, crisp line for finishing inside off-angle or inverted splayed corners
Platinum® off-angle tape-on 120/135° inside or reverse splayed bead is used to achieve a crisp, clean, straightfinished inside off-angle drywall finish. This bead can be used for inside corner angles between 120° and 135°. As with all tape-on beads, off-angle bead is applied using joint compound. No mechanical fasteners are required.
- Virtually eliminates costly callbacks.
- Impervious to “scuffing” and “fluffing-up.”
- Will not be damaged by sanding.
- Substantially reduces joint compound consumption and eliminates one finish coat.
- Does not require mechanical fastening (no nails, staples, screws or crimps).
- Superior adhesion, bonding and paintability.
- Does not require nose coating.
- U.S. Patent Nos. 5,613,335 and 5,836,122
Material: 0.0125 galvanized coating.
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||USG Reference*||Style||Dimensions||Wt./Ctn.||Pcs./Ctn.|
All carton weights are calculated based on 10' lengths.
Standard lengths are 8' and 10'. Other lengths available.
ASTM & Code Standards:
- ASTM C1047
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.
* ClarkDietrich Building Systems does not manufacture, license or sell products sold under the USG/Beadex product codes and that such codes are listed for cross reference/comparison purposes only.