Paper-faced tape-on off-angle bullnose bead is applied in the same manner as 90° paper bead. Joint compound is used to embed the paper-faced bead to the wallboard paper. The result is a clean, crisp, rounded off-angle corner that will not crack or chip.
- Virtually eliminates costly callbacks
- Impervious to “scuffing” and "fluffing-up"
- Will not be damaged by sanding
- Substantially reduces joint compound consumption and eliminates one finish coat
- Does not require mechanical fastening (No nails, staples, screws or crimps)
- Superior adhesion, bonding and paintability.
- U.S. Patent Nos. 5,613,335 and 5,836,122
Material: 0.0125 galvanized coating