Used to provide rounded 120°–135° outside drywall corners when nailing or mechanical fastening is desired or required
Off-angle nail-on bullnose bead, also known as splayed bullnose or 120°–135° bullnose corner bead, is used to provide a rounded bullnose finish for outside off-angle drywall intersections.
Off-angle nail-on bead is applied in the same manner as traditional or vinyl off-angle bullnose. Nails or mechanical fasteners are used to secure the bead to the wallboard.
- Virtually eliminates costly callbacks
- Impervious to "scuffing" and "fluffing-up"
- Will not be damaged by sanding
- Substantially reduces joint compound consumption and eliminates one finish coat
- Superior adhesion, bonding and paintability
- U.S. Patent Nos. 5,613,335 and 5,836,122
Material: 0.0125 galvanized coating
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||USG Reference||Style||Dimensions||Pcs./Ctn.|
Standard lengths are 8' and 10'. Other lengths available.
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|CD1-BNSN||Paper-Faced Bullnose Splayed Nail-on Corner Bead|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.