electrical outlet patch
Outlet-Patch repairs and reinforces mis-cuts or damaged areas around receptacle boxes.
Outlet-Patch is an electrical outlet-patch that will not fuzz-up during sanding.
- Pre-cut to fit standard receptacle boxes
- Repairs and reinforces mis-cut or damaged areas around receptacle box
- Very fast, extremely strong
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||Width||Type||Wholesale Case|
|OP-2PK||4-3/4" x 6-1/4"||2 Pack Card||50 cards of 2||24|
|OP-100||4-3/4" x 6-1/4"||20 Count Bag||5 bags of 20||24|
|OP-500||4-3/4" x 6-1/4"||20 Count Bag||25 bags of 20||24|
- To apply, lightly sand area to be repaired.
- Apply drywall compound 1/8”-1/4” thick directly to back of patch.
- Place patch over center of repair and wipe down flat to wall using joint knife.
- Immediately skim-coat patch and let dry.
- Apply second coat, let dry, and sand. Compound that remains on backside of Outlet-Patch makes patch very rigid in the damaged area.
Code Approvals & Performance Standards
- ASTM C1047 Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base
- SDS Strait-Flex - Joint Tape For Joint Tape
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from weather and moisture.
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|OP-2PK, OP-100, OP-500||Outlet-Patch|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.