Tear strips allow for straight-to-curve transitions in tight radiuses where conventional tapes show dents, paint chipping, shrinking and cracking problems. Apply with all-purpose joint-compound.
- Arched windows and doors, tight radius curves, and free-form curves
- Curved walls, ceilings, soffits, staircases, barrel vaults, and groin cathedral ceilings
- Installs using standard compounds. No special tools or fasteners needed
- Taping around circular air ducts
- Produces smooth, professional-looking curves. Tear strips allow for easy straight-to-curve transitions.
- Resists dents, paint chipping, shrinkage, and common cracking problems