Used in knee wall connections or to reinforce jamb stud connections at the primary frame
EasyClip™ A-Series™ End Clips are most commonly used to reinforce connections in knee-wall applications or to reinforce jamb stud connections to the primary frame.
These clips are unpunched as the specific application will determine the appropriate number and placement of fasteners.
- 3" x 3" legs.
- Available in 16, 14 and 12 gauge.
- A-Series™ clips are unpunched.
- Lengths available: 3" and 6".
Easy Clip™ A-Series™ End Clips are attached to cold-formed steel framing members using #10 minimum selfdrilling screws. Clips can also be welded to the cold-formed steel framing. Connections to the building frame can be made with powder-actuated fasteners, drill-in concrete anchors or welding. When using the tabular values for a welded clip, provide a full weld to the structure, top to bottom, along the outside of the clip. A 3/4" minimum weld to the outside edge of the 3" leg is also recommended to control warping or to hold the clip in place before final welding.
- ASTM A653 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) or Zinc-Iron Alloy-Coated (Galvannealed) by the Hot-Dip Process
- ASTM A1003 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Carbon, Metallic- and Nonmetallic-Coated for Cold-Formed Framing Members
- SDS For ASTM A1003 Steel Framing Products For Interior Framing, Exterior Framing and Clips/Accessories
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|A543||16||3 x 3 x 3||EasyClip™ A-Series™ End Clip|
|A546||16||3 x 3 x 6|
|A683||14||3 x 3 x 3|
|A686||14||3 x 3 x 6|
|A973||12||3 x 3 x 3|
|A976||12||3 x 3 x 6|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.