Corrugated Roof Deck patch
Perforated PVC fiber composite material.
Custom manufactured to match the contours of different decking.
- Made in three foot sections for easy handling
- Great as a template for cutting drywall to fit the corrugated decking
- Perforated PVC fiber composite material
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||Size||Wholesale Case|
|DP36-34||2-1/2" x 36"||34 Patches, 102 lf||24|
Note: State corrugated roof deck manufacturer when ordering.
- To install, apply drywall compound 1/8”-1/4" thick directly to back of patch.
- Place patch in the contour of decking and wipe down flat to wall using joint knife.
- Immediately skim-coat patch and let dry.
- Apply second coat, let dry, and sand.
- Repairs Over Painted Surfaces: Recommend the use of Strait-Flex Super-Bond mixed with all-purpose joint compound to enhance bondability.
Code Approvals & Performance Standards
- ASTM C1047 Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base
- SDS Strait-Flex - Joint Tape For Joint Tape
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from weather and moisture.
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.