Custom manufactured to match the contours of different decking.
- Made in three foot sections for easy handling
- Great as a template for cutting drywall to fit the corrugated decking
- Perforated PVC fiber composite material
- To install, apply drywall compound 1/8”-1/4" thick directly to back of patch.
- Place patch in the contour of decking and wipe down flat to wall using joint knife.
- Immediately skim-coat patch and let dry.
- Apply second coat, let dry, and sand.
- Repairs Over Painted Surfaces: Recommend the use of Strait-Flex Super-Bond mixed with all-purpose joint compound to enhance bondability.
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.