Easily installs using standard drywall compounds. Can-Patch will not fuzz-up during sanding.
- Pre-cut to fit standard commercial ceiling lights
- Repairs and reinforces mis-cut or damaged areas around ceiling lights and can light holes
- Install in areas where patching cutouts were made too large
- Ceiling lights and can light relocation
- To apply, lightly sand area to be repaired.
- Apply drywall compound 1/8”-1/4” thick directly to back of patch.
- Place patch over center of repair and wipe down flat to wall using joint knife.
- Immediately skim-coat patch and let dry.
- Apply second coat, let dry, and sand. Compound that remains on backside of Can-Patch makes patch very rigid in the damaged area.
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|CPC-100, CPC-500||Can-Patch (Commercial)|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.