Applied after panel installation to finish veneer plaster edges at wall terminations
Veneer trims 701B and 801B are L-shaped trims designed for use at junctions of veneer gypsum base with rough concrete or masonry ceilings. Sized to fit 1/2" and 5/8" gypsum plaster base, 701B provides 3/32" grounds for two-coat veneer, and 801B has 1/16" grounds for one-coat veneer plaster.
Zinc veneer trims are the zinc equivalents of 701B and 801B with the added benefit of providing ultimate corrosion protection for exterior applications. Available in standard length of 10'.
- Mini-mesh flanges for keying.
- Eliminates shadowing.
- Zinc coated for corrosion protection
- Also available in Galvanized
Product Data & Ordering Information
Material: .012" 99.97% pure Zinc, compliant with ASTM B-69
ASTM & Code Standards:
- ASTM C1047
- Zinc meets or exceeds requirements of ASTM B69
- Installation: ASTM C841 (interior), C1063 (exterior) and EMLA-920.
- SDS & Product Certification Information