Provides clean, neat edge protection at gypsum panel terminations for one- and two-coat veneer plaster finishes
Veneer trims 701A and 801A are J-shaped trims formed from galvanized steel to fit standard 1/2" and 5/8" gypsum panel depths with grounds to accommodate veneer finishes. These trims provide clean, neat edge protection for one- or two-coat veneer plaster finishes at gypsum panel terminations to wall openings and wall or ceiling intersections. 701A provides 3/32" grounds for two-coat veneers and 801A has 1/16" grounds for onecoat veneer plaster.
Zinc veneer trims are the zinc equivalents of 701A and 801A J-Trim with the added benefit of providing ultimate corrosion protection for cement board and exterior applications. These trims provide clean, neat edge protection at wall or ceiling intersections, or wall terminations for one- and two-coat veneer plaster systems.
- Mini-mesh flanges for plaster keying
- Eliminates shadowing
- Zinc coated for corrosion protection
- Also available in Galvanized
Product Data & Ordering Information
Material: .012" 99.97% pure Zinc, compliant with ASTM B-69
ASTM & Code Standards:
- ASTM C1047
- Zinc meets or exceeds requirements of ASTM B69
- Installation: ASTM C841 (interior), C1063 (exterior) and EMLA-920.
- SDS & Product Certification Information