Designed to relieve stress and assist in controlling cracking in large areas of walls and ceilings. Flat flange for thinner, 1-Coat applications. Control Joints help with the embedment of the lath and flange while assisting with tying requirements of discontinuous lath to the joint.
Designed to relieve stress and assist in controlling cracking in large areas of walls and ceilings
Flat flange for thinner, 1-Coat applications.
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM C841/C1063 - Veneer and plaster accessories - Interior & Exterior
- ASTM C1861 - Standard Specification for lathing and furring accessories, and fasteners, for interior and exterior portland cement-based plaster
- ASTM D1784 - Rigid poly vinyl chloride (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D4216 - Rigid poly vinyl chloride (PVC) and related PVC and chlorinated poly vinyl chloride (CPVC) building products compounds
- ASTM C1063 - Installation of metal plaster base systems
- ASTM C1780 - Installation of adhered manufactured stone veneer
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|1538, 1550||Control Joint|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.