Creates contemporary splayed or off-angle rounded corners
Vinyl bullnose splayed corner bead (VBSB) (formerly known as BCB100 120+) is used to finish off-angle interior corners from 120–135° when a rounded “bullnose” look is desired. Bullnose bead provides an architecturally attractive, contemporary and open feel to any room. This durable trim product is dent resistant, rust-proof and easily finished. Multiple elongated perforations along both flanges enhance joint compound bond. Available in 3/4" and 1-1/2" radius.
- Rust proof and dent resistant.
- Multiple perforations enhance joint compound bond.
- Flexibility allows snug fit on unusual outside corner angles.
Material: 0.028 PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
Product Data & Ordering Information
For additional vinyl profile sizes and lengths visit Vinyl Corp™ Corner Bead web page.
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM C1047 - Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base
- ASTM D3678 Class 2 materials
- Installation: ASTM C840 & C 841 (interior finishes)
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.