For finishing arches, curvatures and most radii with a rounded bullnose look
Vinyl bullnose archway corner bead (VBAB) (formerly known as BCB100A) is used to provide a rounded, contemporary look to archways, curves or just about any radius. Notched flanges enable this bead to be arched to an inside or outside radius.
Each tab on the archway bead should be secured with adhesive or staples before application of joint compound. Multiple perforations along the flanges enhance joint compound bond. Available in 3/4" and 1-1/2" radius.
- Ideal for archways, curves and dramatic architectural detailing.
- Rust proof and dent resistant.
- Multiple perforations enhance joint compound bond.
- Maximum flexibility.
- Notched flange adapts to virtually any radius condition.
Material: 0.028 PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
Product Data & Ordering Information
For additional vinyl profile sizes and lengths visit Vinyl Corp™ Corner Bead web page.
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM C1047 - Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base
- ASTM D3678 Class 2 materials
- Installation: ASTM C840 & C 841 (interior finishes)
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.