Used to finish arches, curvatures and most radius conditions
Vinyl archway corner bead (VLAB) (formerly known as CB125A) form fits almost any arch, curve or radius to provide rigid corner and edge protection. The notched single flange adapts to virtually any radius condition. Multiple perforations along flanges and notches enhance compound and veneer plaster bonding. In addition to nail or staple fastening, an adhesive should be used to secure arch tabs to gypsum board.
- Ideal for archways, curves and radius windows.
- Maximum flexibility.
- Rust proof and dent resistant.
- Multiple perforations enhance joint compound bond.
- Notched flange adapts to virtually any radius condition.
Material: 0.028 PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
Product Data & Ordering Information
|1-1/4" x 1-1/4"||8'||20 lbs.||50|
|1-1/4" x 1-1/4"||10'||25 lbs.||50|
For additional vinyl profile sizes and lengths visit Vinyl Corp™ Corner Bead web page.
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM C1047 - Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base
- ASTM D3678 Class 2 materials
- Installation: ASTM C840 & C 841 (interior finishes)
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.