Used to transition rounded bullnose corners to 90° for easy baseboard and crown molding installation
Bullnose to 90° transition caps simplify installation of baseboard or crown molding corners into 3/4" bullnose systems. Quick and easy to install, this product eliminates corner gaps and the need for time-consuming caulking and filling. Can be used with metal, vinyl or paper-faced 3/4" bullnose corner bead for transition onto baseboard or crown molding up to 4-1/2" in width.
- Prevents gaps between bullnose corner bead and baseboard or crown molding.
- Eliminates need for time-consuming caulking and filling.
- Used with baseboard or crown molding up to 4-1/2" in width.
- For use with metal, vinyl or paper-faced corner beads.
Product Data & Ordering Information
|3/4"||Bullnose to 90° Transition Cap||2 lbs.||50|
For additional vinyl profile sizes visit Vinyl Corp™ Corner Bead web page.
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM C1047 - Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base
- ASTM D3678 Class 2 materials
- Installation: ASTM C840 & C841 (interior finishes)
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.