A professional finish where two bullnose corners meet at 90°
Vinyl 2-way 3/4" corner caps provide the ideal component to transition bullnose corner beads to a crisp finish where inside corners intersect at 90°. Examples of applications include windows, closets, doorways, skylights, etc. Easy to install, this component provides a cost-effective alternative to time-consuming mitering of corners.
- Eliminates costly mitering of corners.
- Easy to install.
- Rust proof and dent resistant.
Product Data & Ordering Information
|3/4"||Plastic 2-Way Corner Cap||1 lb.||50|
For additional vinyl profile sizes visit Vinyl Corp™ Corner Bead web page.
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM C1047 - Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base
- ASTM D3678 Class 2 materials
- Installation: ASTM C840 & C841 (Interior Finishes)
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.