The Uni-Clip™ framing clip has stiffened corners that provide superior design values and are installed easily with screws or powder-actuated fasteners. This clip is ideal for most rigid connections, including shear, tension and two-axis loading.
- Designed to transfer large horizontal and vertical loads.
- Universal multi-application connector.
- Stiffened corners result in superior design values.
- Embossed fastening patterns to ensure accurate placement of fasteners.
Clips are attached to cold-formed steel framing members using #10 minimum self-drilling screws driven through the clip holes into the steel framing. Follow the required fastener placement patterns to achieve the allowable load. Connections to the primary building frame can be made with powder-actuated fasteners, screws or welds per design requirement. Follow the required anchor placement pattern to achieve the allowable load.
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|UCEC||Uni-Clip™ End Clip|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.