Ideal for splicing rim joist and is easily field skewable for off-angle rim joist connections
The Field Skewable TradeReady® Rim Track Splice Plate provides an easy and efficient method for splicing TradeReady® Rim. This plate is also ideal for connecting and reinforcing the rim at bay or bow window details.
The center of the plate allows for easy one-time field bending from 0 ̊ to 135 ̊.
Caution: This plate can only be bent one time.
- Ideal for bay and bow windows.
- Great for off-angle connections.
- Prepunched for easy installation.
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||Gauge||Mils||Design thickness (in)||Size (in)||Packaging Pcs./Bucket|
|TDSP-54||16||54||0.0566||4 x 6||100|
Material Structural Grade 50 Type H (ST50H), 50ksi
Coating G90 (Z275) hot-dipped galvanized coating
See submittals for product weights
For splicing connections, align center slots in splice plate over the joint of the rim joists. Secure splice plate by filling all prepunched screw holes with #10 screws. For off-angle connections, field bend (ONE TIME ONLY) to the required degree so the plate fits securely over the two adjoining members. Secure field skewable plate by filling all prepunched screw hole with #10 screws.
Code Approvals & Performance Standards
- ASTM A653 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) or Zinc-Iron Alloy-Coated (Galvannealed) by the Hot-Dip Process
- ASTM A1003 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Carbon, Metallic- and Nonmetallic-Coated for Cold-Formed Framing Members
- SDS For ASTM A1003 Steel Framing Products For Interior Framing, Exterior Framing and Clips/Accessories
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|TDSP||TradeReady® Rim Track Splice Plate|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.