Structalath reduces cracking and increases stucco embedment while being easy to install, enhancing worker satisfaction and productivity. Structalath 316 is a version of our regular Structalath with a reduced furr depth of 3/16" for use in One Coat systems.
Structa Wire products are sold by ClarkDietrich in markets East of the Rocky Mountains. For all inquiries in the Rocky Mountain region and Westward, please reach out to Structa Wire Corp. for service.
- Structalath provides excellent reinforcing value and crack resistance
- It mobilizes all wires to provide a reinforcing truss
- Welded joints provide structural integrity and superior stiffness
- Square openings at 1-1/2" provide crack-bridging capability
- Furring pattern allows excellent keying in the stucco
PATENTED COLD-ROLLED TECHNOLOGY
- Cold-rolled technology delivers flattened, longitudinal wires, unique to Structalath products, for greater strength
- Flat, longitudinal wires mean that the roll of wires does not ‘spring back’ when unrolled, for ease of installation and enhanced worker safety
- The cold rolled process increases tensile and breaking load of the wire
- The wires in our product are aligned with the stress direction, resulting in the utilization of the full tensile strength of the wires
STORAGE OF STRUCTA WIRE LATH PRODUCTS
All Structa Wire lath products are galvanized in accordance with ASTM standards and building codes. However, if any galvanized products are not stored correctly and come in contact with moisture for extended periods during storage, they can be affected by corrosion, starting with white rust and potentially progressing to red rust.
Structa laths are shipped on pallets and wrapped with plastic shrink wrap. The shrink wrap serves
a double purpose – to secure the rolls together, and to the pallet, to prevent shifting of the rolls
during shipment and warehousing; and secondly to protect the pack from exposure to rain.
However, in certain climatic situations, condensation can form inside the shrink wrap and be in
contact with the wire lath.
Structa Wire recommends that their products be stored undercover in a clean and dry environment, free of any chemical interaction.
Pallets of the product should be inspected weekly. If condensation is evident on the inside of
the plastic, a strip of the wrap should be removed near the top tier to allow the condensation
to dry out.
If the condensation persists, greater sections of the wrap should be removed and the pallet moved indoors so that the material will dry out. It is important that the lath is kept dry and not in contact with moisture for extended periods.
By taking these precautions, Structa lath products can be stored for extended periods without deterioration, and be in excellent condition to fulfill their role as a long term stucco lathing material.
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|Structalath III||Structalath III (Stucco Reinforcing)|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.