1/4" self-furring v-groove Expanded Steel Plaster or Stucco Base
Self-Furring V-Groove Metal Lath is manufactured with five, approximately 1/4" deep, embossed “V” ribs, spaced 6" on center along the length of the sheet. The V’s allow thorough embedment into and behind the lath for superior mechanical bonding. A self-furring expanded V-Grooved metal lath, ideal for interior and exterior use over masonry, sheathing, and other solid surfaces as required per ASTM C847, ASTM C1780, ASTM C1063.
The V-grooved self-furring plaster base is manufactured with evenly spaced indentations, 6" apart which run the length of the lath sheet holding the metal lath a consistent 1/4" away from the surface to be plastered.
The V-groove provides an ideal point of attachment of the fastener to achieve ASTM C1063 compliance. V-grooved metal lath is available with or without a Grade-D asphalt paper-backing, weather resistant barrier.
- ASTM A653 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) or Zinc-Iron Alloy-Coated (Galvannealed) by the Hot-Dip Process
- ASTM C847 Standard Specification for Metal Lath
- ASTM C1063 Standard Specification for Installation of Lathing and Furring to Receive Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- ASTM C1780 Standard Practice for Installation Methods for Cement-based Adhered Masonry Veneer
- Intertek CCRR-0204 Metal Lath - Code Compliance Research Report
- SDS For ASTM A653 Steel Finishing Products For Interior Finishing and Exterior Finishing
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|LAV||Self-Furring V-Groove Lath (2.5lb and 3.4lb)|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.