Roll patch easily installs using standard drywall compounds. The patch material is imprinted with standard receptacle patterns for easy trimming. Roll-Patch will not fuzz-up during sanding.
- Continuous roll patch allows material to be cut to any length
- Imprinted with standard electrical outlet patterns to make repairs easy
- PVC fiber composite material
- Drywall damage
- All patching applications
- Cut patch to desired dimensions.
- Prepare surface by cleaning and lightly sanding area around receptacle.
- Apply 1/4" of quick set or drywall compound directly to back of Roll Patch.
- Flip over patch and position Roll Patch over center of repair and wipe down flat to wall using joint knife.
- Immediately skim coat edges of patch and let dry. Compound that remains on back side of Roll Patch in damaged or mis-cut areas makes Roll Patch very rigid.
- Apply second coat. Let dry and sand. Roll Patch will not fuzz up during sanding.
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from weather and moisture.
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|RP5.5 x 20-6, RP5.5 x 100-4, RP11 x 20-6, RP11 x 50-1||Roll-Patches|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.