Roll patch easily installs using standard drywall compounds. The patch material is imprinted with standard receptacle patterns for easy trimming. Roll-Patch will not fuzz-up during sanding.
- Continuous roll patch allows material to be cut to any length
- Imprinted with standard electrical outlet patterns to make repairs easy
- PVC fiber composite material
- Drywall damage
- All patching applications
- Cut patch to desired dimensions.
- Prepare surface by cleaning and lightly sanding area around receptacle.
- Apply 1/4" of quick set or drywall compound directly to back of Roll Patch.
- Flip over patch and position Roll Patch over center of repair and wipe down flat to wall using joint knife.
- Immediately skim coat edges of patch and let dry. Compound that remains on back side of Roll Patch in damaged or mis-cut areas makes Roll Patch very rigid.
- Apply second coat. Let dry and sand. Roll Patch will not fuzz up during sanding.
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|RP5.5 x 20-6, RP5.5 x 100-4, RP11 x 20-6, RP11 x 50-1||Roll-Patches|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.