Paper-Faced Beads & Trims
Provides incredibly straight and smooth inside 90° corners for drywall finishing
Platinum® tape-on inside 90° paper-faced corner bead provides very straight and precise inside corners. The rigid steel-reinforced inside corners provide a durable guide to achieve exceptionally straight and sharp inside corners. Paper-faced inside corners are embedded in joint compound and pressed firmly into place. Excess compound is removed with a drywall knife.
- Virtually eliminates costly callbacks.
- Impervious to “scuffing” and “fluffing-up.”
- Will not be damaged by sanding.
- Substantially reduces joint compound consumption and eliminates one finish coat.
- Does not require mechanical fastening (no nails, staples, screws or crimps).
- Superior adhesion, bonding and paintability.
- Does not require nose coating.
- U.S. Patent Nos. 5,613,335 and 5,836,122
Material: 0.0125 galvanized coating.
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||USG Reference*||Style||Dimensions||Wt./Ctn.||Pcs./Ctn.|
All carton weights are caculated based on 10' lengths.
Standard lengths are 8' and 10'. Other lengths available.
ASTM & Code Standards:
- ASTM C1047
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.
* ClarkDietrich Building Systems does not manufacture, license or sell products sold under the USG/Beadex product codes and that such codes are listed for cross reference/comparison purposes only.