Creates elegant, rounded outside drywall corners adding contemporary styling and a sense of openness to any room
3/4" tape-on bullnose corner bead is used to create a smooth, rounded look to standard drywall corners. Paper-faced bullnose bead adds contemporary styling and a sense of openness to any room.
Tape-on bullnose is applied in the same manner as all other tape-on beads. Joint compound is used to embed the paper-faced bead to the wallboard paper. The result is a beautiful, rounded corner that will not crack or chip.
- Virtually eliminates costly callbacks
- Impervious to "scuffing" and "fluffing-up"
- Will not be damaged by sanding
- Substantially reduces joint compound consumption and eliminates one finish coat
- Does not require mechanical fastening (No nails, staples, screws or crimps)
- Superior adhesion, bonding and paintability
- U.S. Patent Nos. 5,613,335 and 5,836,122
Material: 0.0125 galvanized coating
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||USG Reference||Style||Dimensions||Pcs./Ctn.|
Standard lengths are 8' and 10'. Other lengths available.
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|CD1-B||Paper-Faced Bullnose Tape-on|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.