Galvanized Expanded Steel Plaster/Stucco Base
A superior mesh multi-purpose expanded steel base with an approved Grade-D weather resistant barrier attached. Application of asphalt paper-backed (APB) metal lath is used behind stone, traditional stucco, and tile installations as a code compliant weather resistant barrier.
It provides protection against wet areas during stucco curing. Paper-Backed Lath comes in flat and self-furring configurations to accommodate your installation needs.
APB is available with Diamond Metal Lath, Self-Furring Dimple Lath and Self-Furring V-Groove Lath.
Optional 60-minute Grade-D paper available for higher weather resistance and durability.
The asphalt paper-backed weather resistant barrier meets Federal Specification UUB790A: Type 1, Grade-D, Style 2 and is printed on the face of the paper for easy identification.
Galvanized steel products should not be used with magnesium oxychloride cement stucco or Portland cement stucco containing calcium chloride additives.
- ASTM A653 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) or Zinc-Iron Alloy-Coated (Galvannealed) by the Hot-Dip Process
- ASTM C841 Standard Specification for Installation of Interior Lathing and Furring
- ASTM C847 Standard Specification for Metal Lath
- ASTM C1063 Standard Specification for Installation of Lathing and Furring to Receive Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- Federal Specification UU-B-790A Building Paper, Vegetable Fiber (Kraft, Waterproofed, Water Repellant and Fire resistant)
- Intertek CCRR-0204 Metal Lath - Code Compliance Research Report
- SDS For ASTM A653 Steel Finishing Products For Interior Finishing and Exterior Finishing
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|LAM (O)||Paper-Backed Diamond Mesh Lath|
|LAD (O)||Paper-Backed Dimple SF Lath|
|LAV (O)||Paper-Backed V-Groove SF Lath|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.