Exterior base sill screed
A variation of the #7 style screed which allows trowel access underneath the screed to clean excess stucco material. No visible metal is seen below the stucco line. Installed at juncture of sill and exterior concrete foundation or similar areas, to allow trapped moisture or water to drain to the exterior of the building. The #36 style screed is manufactured in compliance with ASTM standards and has the minimum requirement of 26 gauge G60 galvanized steel and a 3-1/2” solid nailing flange.
- Provides straight edge stops for applied plaster stucco and E.I.F.S.
- Offers exacting grounds.
- Impact and splash protection at bottom edge.
- Ideal for wall to roof transitions.
Product Data & Ordering Information
ASTM & Code Standards:
- Material: ASTM C847
- Installation: ASTM C841 (interior), C1063 (exterior) and EMLA-920.
- SDS & Product Certification Information