Metal Corner Bead
ClarkDietrich 103 Deluxe® corner bead is used to provide a high-quality finish and solid protection at drywall corners. This traditional drywall finishing product is nailed, stapled, screwed or clinched into place. Flanges are deeply knurled and perforated for excellent joint compound adhesion. 103 Deluxe corner bead is considered the premier drywall finishing corner bead product. This product combines a unique manufacturing process, with specially enhanced galvanized steel to provide consistent, high-quality finishing each and every time.
- Galvanized coating for corrosion protection
- Superior compound adhesion
- Strong metal reinforcement for drywall corners
- Exposed nose resists impact and forms a screed for finishing
Material: 0.0125 min. thickness, galvanized coating.
Product Data & Ordering Information
|1-1/4" x 1-1/4"||8'||55 lbs||63|
|1-1/4" x 1-1/4"||9'||55 lbs||56|
|1-1/4" x 1-1/4"||10'||54 lbs||50|
|1-1/4" x 1-1/4"||12'||66 lbs||42|
Other lengths available: 6'-9", 6'-10" and 7'-0"
ASTM & Code Standards:
- ASTM C1047
- SDS & Product Certification Information