Pre-cut to fit standard sprinkler head safety caps and PVC pipes, Head-Patch will not sag on large ceiling mis-cuts. Head-Patch will not fuzz-up during sanding.
- Pre-cut to fit standard sprinkler head safety caps
- Repairs and reinforces mis-cut or damaged areas around sprinkler head holes
- Install in areas where patching cutouts were made too large
- Sprinkler head replacement patch
- To apply, lightly sand area to be repaired.
- Apply drywall compound 1/8”-1/4" thick directly to back of patch.
- Place patch over center of repair and wipe down flat to wall using joint knife.
- Immediately skim-coat patch and let dry.
- Apply second coat, let dry, and sand.
- Compound that remains on backside of Head-Patch makes patch very rigid in the damaged area.
- REPAIRS OVER PAINTED SURFACES - recommend the use of Strait-Flex Super-Bond mixed with all-purpose joint compound to enhance bondability.
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.