FastClip™ Deflection Screws
The clips are available in standard lengths of 6", 8”, 10” and 12” and are ideal for medium to larger standoff conditions. EXTENDED FastClip™ deflection clips install quickly with screws, welds or powder-actuated fasteners, and provide adjustable standoff to ensure a plumb wall plane. FastClip™ Deflection Screws are provided with each clip to ensure friction-free sliding.
- Eliminates shims and scabs.
- Vertical movement up to 3" (1-1/2" up and 1-1/2"down).
- Specially designed to simplify welding installation
- Fast, one-piece universal installation. No left or right handed clips
- FastClip™ Deflection Screws (included) provide frictionless slip connections
- Custom and longer lengths available
- U.S. Patent No. 6,688,069
FastClip 14GA system meets Intertek CCRR-0208 in compliance with the 2018, 2015 & 2012 International Building Code® (IBC) and International Residential Code® (IRC), as well as the 2017 Florida Building Code and 2016 California Building Code.
Check the updated list of Certified Production Facilities at Intertek's website at www.intertek.com/building/sfia