EasyClip™ U-Series™ Clip Angles are used to secure U-channel to wall studs for lateral bridging or for miscellaneous rigid connections. U-channel is passed through the stud knockout and an EasyClip™ U-Series™ clip is screw-attached or welded to provide a rigid connection. EasyClip™ U-Series™ clips are prepunched for faster and more accurate fastener placement. U-Series™ clip angles and U-channel should not be used in bridging applications when the stud width exceeds 8".
- 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" legs.
- Lengths available in 3-3/8", 5-3/4", 7-3/4" and 9-3/4".
- Prepunched for faster and more accurate fastener placement.
U-Channel is inserted into the stud punchout (as specified by design) and rotated into place. U-Series clip angles are attached horizontally to the outside or hard side of the cold-formed steel (CFS) framing members. The clip must be firmly seated against the web of the U-channel. The clip should not be more than 1/4" less than the cold-formed framing member. U-Series clips are fastened using #10 minimum self-drilling screws driven through the clip holes into the steel framing. Clips may also be welded to the CFS framing.
- ASTM A653 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) or Zinc-Iron Alloy-Coated (Galvannealed) by the Hot-Dip Process
- ASTM A1003 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Carbon, Metallic- and Nonmetallic-Coated for Cold-Formed Framing Members
- SDS For ASTM A1003 Steel Framing Products For Interior Framing, Exterior Framing and Clips/Accessories
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet
|U543||16||1-1/2 x 1-1/2 x 3-3/8||EasyClip™ U-Series™ Clip Angles|
|U545||16||1-1/2 x 1-1/2 x 5-3/4|
|U547||16||1-1/2 x 1-1/2 x 7-3/4|
|U549||16||1-1/2 x 1-1/2 x 9-3/4|
|U683||14||1-1/2 x 1-1/2 x 3-3/8|
|U685||14||1-1/2 x 1-1/2 x 5-3/4|
|U687||14||1-1/2 x 1-1/2 x 7-3/4|
|U689||14||1-1/2 x 1-1/2 x 9-3/4|
|U973||12||1-1/2 x 1-1/2 x 3-3/8|
|U975||12||1-1/2 x 1-1/2 x 5-3/4|
|U977||12||1-1/2 x 1-1/2 x 7-3/4|
|U979||12||1-1/2 x 1-1/2 x 9-3/4|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.