Provide cost effective tie-down solutions for knee walls, shear walls and truss connections
The EasyClip™ D-Series™ & T-Series™ Anchor Clips are high-performance, cost effective solutions for knee wall-to-foundation connections, light duty shear wall-to-foundation connections and truss to wall connections.
These multi-application clips feature reinforced stiffening ribs that provide superior design values for maximum performance. The EasyClip™ D-Series™ & T-Series™ Anchor Clips are designed to resist horizontal, torsional, and vertical (uplift) loads. These clips are prepunched with a series of attachment holes (including anchor bolt, kwik-con and screw holes) for efficient and accurate fastener placement.
- Resist uplift, horizontal and rotational loads.
- Stiffening ribs for superior design values.
- Prepunched holes for fast attachment.
- Multipurpose applications.
Install EasyClip™ D-Series™ or T-Series™ Anchor Clips by attaching the screw hole only leg to the web of the stud, joist, rafter or track with the applicable # of fasteners (screws or welds). Secure bottom leg (anchor bolt hole) to structure using prepunched holes provided with appropriate fastener type and number of fasteners according to design based on load requirements.
- ASTM A653 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) or Zinc-Iron Alloy-Coated (Galvannealed) by the Hot-Dip Process
- ASTM A1003 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Carbon, Metallic- and Nonmetallic-Coated for Cold-Formed Framing Members
- SDS For ASTM A1003 Steel Framing Products For Interior Framing, Exterior Framing and Clips/Accessories
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|D683||14||2 x 2 x 3-1/2||EasyClip™ D & T-Series™ Anchor Clips|
|T683||14||2 x 4 x 3-1/2|
|D685||14||2 x 2 x 5-1/2|
|T685||14||2 x 4 x 5-1/2|
|D973||12||2 x 2 x 3-1/2|
|T973||12||2 x 4 x 3-1/2|
|D975||12||2 x 2 x 5-1/2|
|T975||12||2 x 4 x 5-1/2|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.